Monday, November 22, 2010

Seasons Greetings...



The other day I was browsing through my social media and technology news websites trying to stay on top of the latest trends and whatnot when I came across an interesting article on Mashable talking about using Social Media to plan your Thanksgiving, which completely intrigued me. The article lists multiple websites that were ready to help plan the perfect menu, send out e-vites, let guests check off what they'd like to bring, craft ideas, TV listings and more. Without this article, I probably would never have found any of the links, suggestions or tips because I don't have time to search for ways to make my life easier... that would be too easy!


This also got me thinking (and hoping) about what types of suggestions tech and social media sites are going to have for the holidays since Hanukkah and Christmas are right around the corner. I know I want to use websites like GrouponLivingSocial and even Twitter to find suggestions and ideas, but do you think there's going to be a how-to guide for finding cheap but fantastic holiday gifts? I'm hoping so, and because of that am definitely going to try to find the best deals and suggestions via social media and I hope you do to. From one-day deals to social media exclusive discounts, I'm on the lookout this winter to find the best gifts with the help of all these social media outlets... Will it work out? Find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment